Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Spooky Eyes for any Ocassion

 

I was recently introduced to Dream Eyes Contact Lenses by SpookyEyes.com.  They have a new range of lenses and new designs that the company added to their store. Dream Eyes Contact Lenses are high quality fashion contact lenses and are FDA approved. They are soft and breathable, with a high water content that makes them very comfortable to wear. They also have fun design for Halloween or any fun event.

I'm posting a review I never thought I'd do, but when the opportunity came along, I figured why not?
Spooky Eyes sent me a pair of colored contacts to review, their Natural Light Brown  to be precise. The contacts are non-prescription, and come as a pair. They are stored in packets with a sterile saline solution, just like standard contacts.
 
Another great thing is that, once opened and if they are properly taken care of, your Dream Eyes contacts are good for 12 months!
 



 
Do I look creepy, spooky or like an Alien?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment