Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bursts Of Biotin and Keratin Hair Voluminizer by Neocell

http://www.neocell.com/products-bursts-chews-biotin.php
 
BIOTIN BURSTS - SOFT CHEWS - ACAI BERRY.

Biotin is an important B-Vitamin. It helps support healthy hair, skin and nails. It is also scientifically formulated to support metabolism of proteins in the body promoting natural energy, luxurious hair and vibrant skin. The chews are low in sugar and taste great. You're supposed to take one a day. I've been taking them since I received them, and it's always good to get vitamins in your system that do good things for you! One chew contains only 20 calories, and are free of gluten, soy and artificial ingredients. 
My thought:
Be prepare for some hair growth! If you do not want long hair do not take!
Loved it!
 
Where to buy:


http://www.neocell.com/products-keratin-hair-vol.php
Keratin hair Volumizer is an all-natural solution for strong, lustrous, and thick healthy hair that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair is associated with a lack of nutrients that are essential to strong and resilient hair. Keratin Hair Volumizer contains clinically proven ingredients to enhance hair strength and reduce normal hair loss.
 
 
My thoughts:

I was scared to try it because I have a lot of hair and I do not need this. I need to try to give an honest review and boy I am never trying this again. It WORKED!!!! I feel like I have a wig and thicker hair. Definitely not for me. I can promise if you have thinning/thin hair this would be awesome for you. Again, it worked for me I just do not need it because I have so much hair to begin with. I had to try to make this post credible.

The capsules were easy to swallow.  I have not have any after taste, which is a definite plus for me.  They are not real small, but not to big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment