Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Slim Quick Pure Shakes

 
It has now been 1 week since I started this experiment, and I can report that it does take away hunger. I only take it twice a day when eating, six hours apart, so I take it with breakfast, then a snack six hours later. Perhaps I should mention here, that I’m now down 5 pounds. I am super excited. We’ll see how it all comes down. The taste is excellent. Give it a try and let me know how you like it.
 

SlimQuick Pure Protein Powder

  • Protein powder designed for women
  • Weight-loss supplement
  • Helps to create lean muscle and boost metabolism
  • Designed to aid with calorie control by helping you feel full
  • Formulated with antioxidants, calcium, vitamin D, and BioPure Green Tea
  • Delivers 10 grams of protein per serving
  • 300 grams per container
  • Serving size: one scoop (approximately 20 grams)
  • Double chocolate flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment