Friday, August 14, 2015

Advanced Acne Wrinkle Reducer and Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Murad

 
 
What it is:A treatment for adult acne-prone skin, that clears and prevents acne and hormonal breakouts and Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

What it is formulated to do:
Developed for adult acne-prone skin, this acne formula treats and prevents future breakouts in one application. Enriched with Kombucha Collagen Defense®: derived from nutrient-rich, black tea ferment, it works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful-looking complexion—without over-drying.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is noncomedogenic, gluten-free, dermatologist developed, and it is not tested on animals.
 
 
 
 
This ultra-light, fast absorbing moisturizer hydrates without causing blemishes while defending against early signs of aging with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Kombucha Collagen Defense® reduces the appearance of fine lines for a youthful-looking complexion.
 
 
 
I swear by this product line. Murad products works perfectly. Take care of your skin. You only have one and you cannot replace it. Murad is the best line around. All I can say is that my skin looked really plump, hydrated and bright when I was using this moisturizer and I certainly believe that with consistent use this moisturizer would work wonders for my skin. I'd really like properly trial this out after I finish my Correcting Moisturizer. Basically, if you have dry, combination or dull skin and you're looking to really invest in some skincare that's going to really *do* something for your skin then I'd recommend giving this a try.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment