Thursday, August 13, 2015

Bye Bye Pores Pressed Poreless Pressed Powder by IT Cosmetics

http://www.itcosmetics.com/bye-bye-pores-pressed
 
What it is: this product is a new take on it Cosmetics’ best-selling Bye Bye Pores, which is a translucent, loose formulation that works to prevent shine and visible pores. It’s a VERY fine milled silky-feeling powder.
 
My thoughts:
 
Pros • It blurs my pores and acne scars. Gives me a much ‘softer and flawless’ look. • You only need a little bit, just a light dusting. • It keeps my skin from getting super oily. • The compact has a mirror and a puff, perfect to blot on-the-go. • Just as good as the loose powder, just easier to use.
 
Cons • It leaves a slight white cast, especially noticeable in pictures. • If you use too much you end up with a chalky looking finish. • It changes the shade of my foundation a little bit (makes it slightly lighter especially on pictures).
 
My advice when using this new pressed version is not to use too much. It’s light and when used correctly it makes your foundation look flawless! My pores and acne-scars are a lot less visible. Plus, it keeps my oily t-zone under control. It gives me the same result as the loose powder, just a lot less messy! Use it gently around the hairline FYI.
 
Results:
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment