Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips


 
 
This product is AMAZING. The product promises a more youthful appearance. I’m here to tell you that this treatment delivers. The product softened the lines on my lips and left them smooth and soft. You can not even see the lines when I pucker my lips. NICE! I think this was money well spent. This really does help with the texture and look of my lips. It makes them look less dry and cracked, so my lipstick looks more smooth. This isn't going to plump your lips and make them look fake. For that, you would have to get lip injections. This product does what it promises, in my opinion. A little bit goes a long way, so you just need a thin layer.
 
How to use: Murad’s Rapid Collagen Infusion for Lips is a treatment/serum for your lips. You can apply it before your lip balm or lip color. Since it leaves your lips nice and smooth, your lip color will apply smoother. 
 
 
 
Do you have a lip treatment that you love? Please let me know in the comments below.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. you write very well this article, there are a lot of good resource here. i am sure i will visit this place again soon. beauty infusion collagen

    ReplyDelete