Sunday, November 29, 2015

Alon Rewind Serum for Redness and Anti Aging Skin




This product comes in two glass bottles, one is a powder, and the other one is an activating liquid. You are instructed to pour the liquid into the power and to shake well before each use. Once the liquid and powder are combined, the product is good for 30 days.

Changes in my skin: I have been using this serum for exactly two weeks now, too recent to see maximum results, but for a minimal results my face is much more brighter. Less red I would say. But, I must say, so far I’m impressed.

Plus, it is all natural and cruelty-free!

Where to buy: You can purchase and/or learn more here on Alon’s website.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the helpful information.
    I am very happy and grateful that you shared this with us.
    Thanks for sharing and please keep us informed with new informtion when possible. I have some related information you may like below.
    Auralei Anti-Aging Serum buy
    Auralei Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer experience

    ReplyDelete