Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Top 6 Favorite Beauty Products For December 2015


 
 

It's no secret that I'm a total product junkie. I love trying new products and searching out the best pieces from each makeup, skin and hair line. People are always asking me what my favorite products are, so I thought I'd put together a list of my favorite beauty steals!



L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara, in Blackest Black but I also use Carbon Black— THE HOLY GRAIL OF MASCARAS. This is the end all-be-all for me in terms of mascara. It's buildable, doesn't flake, and is a true black. Plus, it's less than 10 dollars. This is my favorite mascara of all time and believe me, I've tried them all.

 
My favorite makeup remover wipes. This one gets off even stubborn waterproof makeup. The smell is amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft as well. A must buy. It cost me $1.00 at Big Lots.
 

I have tried many contouring and Highlights palettes and this is the grand winner. I so love this palette and it is from IT Cosmetics. It has the contour on the right, highlight top left and a lovely pinkish blush. It is so natural but so pigmented. It is a 10 star for me!


 
 
The best budget formula that I’ve tried. In terms of properties it’s most matte but sorta dewy, medium to full coverage and it’s pretty long lasting stuff. The shade range is good and with brush or fingers it works equally well. A good one to throw on when I need coverage, but want things to look nice and fresh.
 
I love it!
 
 
Moisturize Moisturize Moisturize!!! I can stress it enough. Keep your skin moisturize and I love Murad Ultimate Moisture for the face. My fav!
 
 
For over processed hair and to add protein use Extreme by Redken. It does wonders on fragile hair.
 
This concludes my top favorite for December 2015 stay tuned for more posts and reviews from me.
 
 


 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment