Friday, April 22, 2016

Chin UP Review





CHINUP MASK IS THE REVOLUTIONARY 30 MINUTE NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT AND FAT REDUCTION. No more double chin!

I enjoy trying new products and writing about them, the feedback has been great with regards to my posts. Many of my readers enjoy reading them and find them useful, so it is a win-win for me. Thank You again!

My Review:

I lost about 1cm of fat on my chin after 30minutes. The skin on my chin felt a lot firmer and tighter once I took off the band and mask. My chin felt and looked well moisturized due to the mask it came with. The slimming mask and band can be used on all skin types.

I felt a warm, tingling sensation while I had the band on. I found it a little hard getting the band across my head maybe because I have a big head. HA! The results last a couple of days and needs to be repeated every other day for a week to achieve better results. You will love it! Here is a you tube link and their website so you can check it out!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment